Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sketch Reveal #104

Welcome to Sketch Reveal #104.
Hello happy card makers, its time for another reveal here at Cardabilities.  I hope you are enjoying your summer and making time to get some crafting done. 
This is the final reveal for our Current Team.  I know they have inspired you with their beautiful Creations for the past three months.

And again, our Design Team continues to inspire you this Reveal, so many ways to interpret this Sketch, and their creativity will have you making some beautiful cards of your own. 

The Sketch


The Reveal
Agnieszka Szyszlowska























 Vicki Dutcher




Please feel free to link your project to be considered a Feature Designer. You must link by August 13th

15 comments:

KimCreate said...

Oh my gosh, the samples featured here from the design team are beyond GORGEOUS!

Srebrnolistka said...

Amazing Artworks, Ladies, Great reveal :)

Olga KoroleVna said...

Amazing works ladies!!!

Henryka said...

WOW!!! I am impressed !!! Very good work ladies !!! Happy to be with you in such a great team :):)

Ewa M said...


beautiful work we have created!!

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Ohh..The designers have created AWESOME cards n tag !

Sue Lelli said...

Really STUNNING DT samples! So inspiring!

Pallavi Iyer said...

Beautiful inspiration pieces and a wonderful sketch.

Visell said...

Great cards! All of them!

Veerle said...

Stunning cards made by the DT.
Could you please inform me when the closing date is for challenge #104 I did read the rules but it's not very clear to me. Thank you so much. Kind regards Veerle.
veerle.derden@hotmail.com

Lizzie said...

Just stunning !

Libiya jhon said...

I use a webpage i'm in search of to improve and nicely the visuals is probably going one of the key issues to complete on my list.....Cccam Server

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful DT samples! Thanks for the inspiration and for the fun sketch to play with!

Pamellia Johnson said...

I am just blown away by the talent on the DT and by the other entries! Wonderful sketch for my first time, thank for the inspiration!! :)

Caroleanne Wright said...

HI I love this sketch, another beauty!! x